Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some things just for me to remember...

Brayden loves to carry around his sippy cup of milk. He chews on the sippy top, which is so not good for him, but he looks so cute walking around with it. (Remind me I thought it was cute when we are trying to ween him off of that one!) He has a new fascination with toilets, so he was in my bathroom while I was getting ready for bed and I hear screaming. I go to see what was going on and he was trying to dig his sippy out of the toilet!!! SICK! Needless to say, milk was done for that night!

Clayson collects "dandy flowers" for me. I get piles and piles a day. "Dandy flowers" is what he calls dandelions!

When Ady was about four, she got out of Primary and was so excited because she got a treat from her teachers. She just kept saying, "I love Blow Up heads!" I finally realized she was talking about Airheads!

0 comments: