Whenever I change Brayden's diaper, he does this little "Woowee" and a hand motion to show that he stinks. It's so cute. So the other day he came up to me and said "woowee!" I smelled him, but he wasn't stinky. Five minutes later, he was! WOW! Are we ready for potty training already?! He's just hitting 18 months, and that would be a JOY to finally be done with diapers! I've been changing diapers for the past almost 6 years!!! Can you believe that?!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
My Little Brayden
Posted by Janae at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know if I can still be friends with you if your son is potty trained at 18 months! ;)
Yep, it's time (and do it while living at your mom's that way all the accidents are done before you get to your new house!)
Post a Comment