Today Brayden is 2 years old! Two years ago I was bigger than a house, ready for my little boy to come. The doctor scheduled an induction, but minutes before leaving for the hospital, they called and said, "We just are so busy! You'll have to wait until Wednesday to come." I was so mad! That was Valentine's day, and my parents had already come, Dale had already taken off work, we were doing this. So Dale called Dr. Christensen and he called the hospital, called back and said, "They are ready for you. See you over there!" Thanks good doctor! Three hours later, I had my little boy! Not long labors here. The worst part was, because they were so many ladies in labor, I didn't get my epidural for an hour!
The first thing I thought when Brayden was born was, "What? He looks like a little Mexican baby!" You can see why! He is so much fun- he is my little devious angel boy!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Brayden!
Posted by Janae at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your little mexican baby!!!
Just wanted to say thanks for putting my button on your blog! We also had the chance to go the the Draper temple open house. We were so glad since just a few weeks later our family was sealed to our adopted son. It was such a great chance for our all kids to experience the feelings in the temple twice! But it was a long wait to get into the temple--I think we were there for 3 hours total.
Thanks again
Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment