Monday, March 16, 2009

Crazy Jakins' Kids...



Ady: Came home from school today full of attitude. So I asked, "How was your day, sweetheart?"
She responds, "I don't want to talk about it." I know when she says that, it's coming, as long as I keep completely quiet. "Mom, Radia brought umbrellas today. You're not allowed to bring umbrellas to school, and she took away my two best friends. She brought two umbrellas and snuck them out of her house and her mom didn't know about it. And now my two best friends won't play with me. And Radia said I was yelling at her and I wasn't." Needless to say, 1st grade friendship is tough!

Clayson: We brought out his springtime clothes, and he was more than excited to see I had bought him some new pajamas, so today I get home and see something sticking out of the bottom of his pants. It was his pajamas. I didn't say anything. Later on he says, "Mom, I don't need to change into my pajamas because I already have them on!!!" So we have learned how to be just a little deceptive... at least it is him and not Ady. I can't deal with that one yet!

Brayden: He is so completely full of mischief. Just today, he has thrown half of the dirt from our plant on the ground, twice; he painted with crayon, pencil, and sharpie marker all over my upstairs as well as main level of the house. He's learned how to bite, hit , scrunch, pull hair,throw, and pull glasses off when he is mad.... I have war wounds on my face from him scrunching me when he was angry~ what do you do with a 2 year old! He has the strongest personality I have ever seen! I thought Ady was strong, but Brayden is double strong! WHOAH! And yet you look at him and think, "What a cute little guy you are!" And when you give him anything, he cheeses and said, "Thank you!!!!" so loud that you have a hard believing he is a littler stinker!

I love my kids. I find their little personalities amusing and fun to be with! How grateful I am for these little spirits in our home, even if it means loud and crazy!

1 comments:

Anderson Family said...

You do have amazing kids! I love reading about them even though it makes me miss you guys.